Sunday, March 27, 2011

Dumb shit I would buy if my wallet didn't already hate me, part 2.

It may be raining outside, but I'm too lazy to go outside and check. It snowed this morning here in the Washington, D.C., suburbs, and I would like to go on record as saying, fuck that shit. I like snow and everything, but not when it's late March and April is right around the corner and at any point it should be sunny and delightful, not moody and gloomy and snowy.

Plus, when it gets charming and warm, I can wear things like this.



HA! Did you see that price tag? Yeah, I wish I could afford such crap. Unfortunately $450 is a shitton of money that I would immediately use to pay my heat and Verizon bills, not that I would feel good dropping on only one pair of shoes. No matter how weirdly curved they are. Or how wonderfully coral. Or strappy. I LOVE UNNECESSARY STRAPS ON THINGS.

Am I drying my tears? Obviously.

+ Photo courtesy of ShopBop

No comments:

Post a Comment

sound.off